Planning & Environment
Lionheart Commercial are commercial lawyers in Sydney with 50 years collective experience in the field of planning and environment law. We are often engaged by clients in the private and public sectors to provide advice and solutions regarding the planning and environmental issues that result from land or property purchase and development. We also help those who have been affected by property development.
Our service encompasses all aspects of planning and environmental law, from environmental risk analysis to large transactional support for clients in a range of sectors across Australia, including construction, energy, development and agribusiness.
We provide a complete range of services surrounding environmental law. Our extensive knowledge and experience means we can offer advice and solutions for environmental issues that can arise throughout the property development process.
We represent individuals, developers, owners, investors, construction companies and others involved in property development, where our practical and strategic approach helps to produce the best possible outcome for our client. We can advise on:
- Environmental risk management and compliance
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Environmental concerns and liability issues
- Environmental risk analysis, due diligence and audits
- Obtaining and challenging approvals, permits, licences
We have the experience, skills and detailed knowledge to assist you with all matters relating to Australia’s complex and evolving planning laws. We are able to assist you in every stage of your project, from initial planning through to site auditing and planning agreements.
We strive to provide commercial and practical planning advice to clients, and we understand the role of planning issues in the transactional context. We can advise on:
- Preliminary planning, feasibility reviews and assessments
- Planning appeals, dispute resolution and litigation
- Planning agreements, compensation and title issues
- Compliance and due diligence for developments