Public Liability Claims
Public liability claims cover a wide range of scenarios where injuries are sustained. These include injuries sustained because of:
- Slipping over in a store/shopping centre.
- Sporting activities.
- Incidents at school.
- Dog bites.
- Home owner’s negligence (including at rental properties).
- Defective/faulty products.
- Cosmetic/medical treatment not administered by a health professional.
We understand the impact that an injury can have on your life, including the stress of being unable to work and mounting medical bills for example.
We are often engaged by clients to explore the facts of their case to determine if, and how much compensation is due for what has happened. We have the expertise to identify the experts needed in your case to assist in obtaining the maximum outcome for you.
Every case is unique and has different variables that need to be considered in order to make a public liability case. Lionheart Lawyers advise you of your rights and obligations, engage in negotiations and settlement, and represent you in Court if proceedings are necessary.
PUBLIC LIABILITY COMPENSATION CLAIMS
If you have injured yourself, you might be able to make a compensation claim to help recover the costs of medical expenses and lost earnings if you are unable to continue working. A compensation claim can:
- Compensate you for any loss of earnings at work (in the past and/or in the future)
- Compensate you for your suffering and pain caused by the accident
- Help you cover medical and rehabilitation expenses relating to the injury (in the past and/or in the future), such as physiotherapy, wheelchair modifications or medical treatments
- Compensate you for any domestic assistance/personal care you may require (in the past and/or in the future)
Public Liability compensation law requires solid experience and knowledge dealing with insurance companies and agencies in negotiations for your best settlement outcome. Lionheart Lawyers have over 50 years collective experience representing clients with public liability claims, contact us today for a free consultation.