Even holidays cannot prevent injuries. People can unexpectedly sustain an injury while:
- On a cruise / airplane / train / coach
- Travelling to or from destinations
- Overseas / interstate
The above scenarios may give rise to such claims as:
- A travel insurance policy claim
- A personal injury claim against the carrier/airline/cruise ship / coach company
- A personal injury claim against the travel agent
Lionheart Lawyers can help in advising which law(s) applies (State law, international law, another country’s law), assist you in lodging your claim, dealing with insurers, and fighting for you.
If you have suffered an injury it is important that you consult with an injury compensation lawyer as soon as possible as time limitations apply when pursuing claims. Lionheart Lawyers have the experience, skills and knowledge to assist you with all matters regarding compensation for injuries. We offer clear and precise guidance through your rights and obligations, negotiations and settlement, and can represent you in Court if proceedings are required.